H2S Safety Supervisors
Sabre Safety Services Ltd is a world leading provider of hydrogen sulphide H2S safety services, fire safety services and training, primarily to the oil and gas industry. In operations where there is a potential risk of H2S being present, Sabre Safety provides equipment and expertise to ensure a safe working environment. Sabre’s offering includes: breathing air cascade and gas detection systems, fire safety equipment and services and OPITO accredited training.
The safety-led products and services provided by Sabre are dispatched for use around the globe from its head office in Dundee
The Company is planning for future work projects and as such it is keen to grow its existing group of H2S Safety Supervisors. Applications are invited for the position of: H2S Safety Supervisor – Contract Worker.
- Minimum two years offshore experience
- Technical Qualification
- Experience of training others (desirable)
- Former experience within a breathing apparatus environment, such Fire Fighting Services (desirable)
- Adherence to industry safety and training requirements – including but not limited to passing regular industry required medicals, offshore survivals and MIST.
- Compliance with operator and client Health and Safety Systems
- Adherence to company/role training requirements which are necessary to allow efficient performance of duties
- Excellent knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Must have ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Good communication skills and written skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Technical Mind
- Abillity to self motivate
- To be able to work independently
- Able to work comfortably under duress in a hazardous environment
- Have established communication and presentation skills
The position is co-ordinated from our Dundee Headquarters.
Apply in the first instance by sending your curriculum vitae and covering letter quoting reference H2S0319 in the subject header to: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for applications is Monday 18 March 2019.
Agencies need not apply.